The first week is easy and filled with enthusiasm. Then reality hits you as you realize the old stand-bys of spaghetti or tostadas are no longer available to you. You have to make a whole new list of "go-to" recipes. And that is a daunting task. This is a journey I have just started. I am keeping my food journal here so that when you are in a rut or are starting to panic you can look here for ideas and perhaps even inspiration.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

HUH?

In less than 24 hrs the second round of weekly food and exercise post will publish. I feel that I need to clarify a few things:

Week 2 food looks a lot like week 1 food
    Yes, and week 3 will look a lot like week 2... Variation and fancy recipes will come as you progress and you add them. I can't account for individual tastes so I will keep it simple.

The food plan doesn't list when to eat snacks
    Correct. and it won't either. Avoid snacking as much as possible. But if you just must snack or fall off the eating plan, snack. Also the snack options can stand in for a meal.

The WOD plan doesn't work for you
    If you are routinely doing strength and or metcons, skip all of or part of the WODs. DON'T cardio, though

Any questions, contact me or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment